Click and Collect
If you live/work within a 5-mile radius from our garage, you can now have your vehicle collected from home or your place of work,
and dropped back to you once the service or repair works have been carried out. No fuss, no inconvenience and
absolutely no extra cost!
How does it work?
1. Call the team to book your appointment using the Click and Collect service
2. Details of you and your vehicle will be taken at the time of your booking including confirming the required work to be carried out.
3. Before collecting your vehicle, we will call and confirm our expected time of arrival.
4. Following relevant COVID-19 protocols, (if in place) our staff will wear a face mask for your protection and will use hand sanitiser before getting in your vehicle.
5. A vehicle inspection form will be completed noting for your attention any dents, marks or scratches which you sign and we will be on our way.
6. You must ensure that your vehicle is road legal (road tax and insurance) and we may ask to see proof of this.
7. Once the required works have been completed we will contact you to arrange a time for us to drop your vehicle back to you.